Feb 12, 2010

L.O.V.E


Yep. I know it sounds a bit like a mediocre topic to write on since everyone has been expressing their views on this topic.

Caution: The post is about me blabbering about the things I’ve experienced when it came to love. If you have enough problems of your own, just skip it. SKIP IT!!!!

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. Any guesses who said this???? Well, whoever did say this was a freakin’ genius. When I read the quote, I tend to loose myself thinking whether it is a negative or a positive quote on love. You could conduct a debate on this perhaps. But the judges is result is final and predictable. “Love is good and bad. It depends on the way we see it.” Arggggghhhhhhhhhhh how many hours of debate shows have I wasted my time on just to hear that kind of a crappy inference on a one hour debate. OK, Just some History. We guys a were a group in our school days who had one thing in common. We had the amazing ability to reject a girl’s signal towards us pretending that she never gave us the signal. Now that ability is sometimes called a defect(or I’d rather say that we were handicapped when it came to love or flirting). Talking about flirting, even if we did flirt with someone, we get so involved that we miss all the signals given by her.

Level 1 – She smiles for the dumbest joke we say and we think that the joke was a good one.

Level 2 – Level9 – No idea. Wish I knew what those signals were.

Level 10 – She looks straight into the eye and says “I like you. Or never seen anyone so smart and lovely as you.” And you say “Oh. Thank you. That’s nice of you to say that mam.”

Nothin has ever changed in me when it comes to love. All I can do is think of all the ways I can do to please the girl I love(not the other sense), but when I see her It all vanishes. Atleast I ain’t a loser like some of the people I know who wasted their precious moments of life crying for the girl they love but she didn’t give a shit. And why didn’t she? Cause he was a complete shit head when she was around. I have been in love when I was 16 and I could tell anyone that she liked me. This time I didn’t screw up. The other guy did better than me. That was the last time ever that I experimented with love. I had to take diversion and there was a whole world of music waiting for me. Al I had to do was just listen and Thank God I didn’t have access to drugs(at least up to now). He he…Kiddin’. But then you hear all those amazing love songs and how love played a big part in your idol’s life, you give second thoughts about rejecting love from your system. Atleast Thom Yorke from Radiohead (lead vocals, rhythm guitar & piano from the English Alternative Rock band RadioHead) gave me company. You gotta hear the song “Creep” from Radiohead. Sometimes I feel good when I hear the song because it reminds me of how I am and my idol has gone through the same. Except that he has gone through more difficult times which has made him the man he is now.

Had I not been addicted to music, I would have been another one of those gross, sympathetic, “what-is-this-life”, “life-is-not-fair” whining shithead who definitely wouldn’t have thought about writing a song on it and making a multiplatinum. Well even now I try but it just doesn’t sound good enough (in fact it is awful), so I quit and I just rap about it…That’s easier. He he. And, If you still didn’t get the person behind the quote, it’s Albert Einstein. Truly a genius. OK, I know this has just been a good for nothing post going in circles in the middle of nowhere. But that is how I think. Thank you for wasting your precious time and congrats that you don’t have enough problems of your own. See you back in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment