Mar 3, 2010

Friends? Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr??????


Hi. I was just starting to think. Is friendship a word that faces constant degradation nowadays? Well, I don’t really know, but it just seems like it. I mean, how long does it take for two to say “I Love you.” Obviously not on first sight, not after a 5 min conversation, it takes about months at least (except in the movies where the heroine has to say OK because she was asked to say it). When two people speak for about 5 min and meet the next day, they claim themselves to be friends. Wow, is friendship that easy? Amazingly retarded. When you talk to someone, you only know him. If you meet someone from your office, he’s only your colleague. Friendship is way more deep, way more intense, and sparks instantly after a long time. You no need to have “like thoughts” to be friends. Sometimes the difference in opinion is the catalyst for a great friendship. IN fact, like the universal truth, like always repel. Yeah I know, that was stupid. Back to the point, what I am trying to say is doesn’t friendship need it’s share of time to build strong like every other relationship takes. Yeah, social media got those words, buddy and friends, but does it really mean it. It is just like this, if I can remember the names of all the people who studied with me in high school and college, I can claim them to be friends. Wow, can’t even count the number. Since when did I become Mr. Popular (for your kind information, a Mr. Popular never gets true friends, the only thing that movies can depict correctly). And since when did friendship become so easy? It really starts to hurt people who take friendship as serious as love(not in some other sense, if that’s what struck you). The time will come wen you cannot differentiate friends from someone else. If someone can talk to a lot of people, he’s considered social. And I needed to write a post on that too, will be doing it soon. OK…I’ll wrap it up. A known person and a friend are not the same. It wasn’t meant to be. When a real friendship breaks, the pain is harder than an ice cold rock. And the bond is warmer than the core of the earth. FRIENDSHIP ROCKS as long as IT IS REAL.
And for those who need some songs that best describe the loss of your loved ones.
1) The Fray – How to save a life.
2) Puff Daddy – Every Breath you take.
3) Guns N Roses – November Rain.
4) Bill Withers – Ain’t no sunshine.
5) Pearl Jam – Last kiss.
6) Green Day - Wake me up when September ends.
I like to hear November Rain personally , but I don’t know if it was written for that. Anyways, if you need some more songs, just ask. Ready to help ya……..

2 comments:

  1. Know something.. The word friend has an word "END".............

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/wallyguy100/1068.gif

    ReplyDelete